Flash is a course for parents to learn practical skills, over 10 weekly sessions.
This group course is ideal for parents/carers of a young person who is exhibiting self-harming behaviour. It aims to create better communication and personal relationships.
This engaging course delivers useful and informative information:
- Explanation of self-harming and how to relate to it
- Demonstration of the developmental processes
- Practical strategies and management of
- Improving listening, praise and encouragement skills
- Setting realistic expectations of parents/carer
For more information or to book your place, contact CAVS: 01268 214 000, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org