Cavs Wellbeing Link Coordinators work with GP Practices to assist residents that may be requiring support, which is of a non-clinical nature. The Wellbeing Link Coordinator service not only helps individuals, but it also further underpins the care that GPs and other clinical professionals wish to provide for the wellbeing of their patients.
Our team are friendly and approachable, allowing people time to talk in confidence, focusing on a more holistic and practicable approach to people’s health and wellbeing. Through their knowledge and capability, they are able to connect people to community groups and statutory services for both practical and emotional support.
What type of help is available?
Many patients that visit their local GP’s, can experience underlying factors that impact upon their general health and wellbeing, both physically and mentally. Our Wellbeing Link Coordinators with their expertise work towards empowering patients to take control of their own personal journey, supporting them every step of the way to achieve positive outcomes.
Help and guidance extend to such things as assisting with:
- Anxiety (if worrying and being anxious is overwhelming)
- Finance (providing advice and guidance on support services available)
- Work (advice on employment and training opportunities)
- Community Involvement (accessing groups and volunteering)
- Befriending (support to help alleviate loneliness and isolation)
- Wellbeing (advice on improving personal wellbeing)
- Keeping Active (signposting and encouragement to keep physically well)
- Lifestyle Management (leading a positive lifestyle)
CAVS Wellbeing Link Coordinators operate in alignment with GP Practices across Benfleet, Canvey Island, Rayleigh and Rochford.
How To Contact A Member Of The Team:
Benfleet, Hadleigh, Thundersley
Mira or Sam
07947 349312 / 07734 864772
Danielle or Emily
07794 515609 / 07947 349320
Maddy or Kath
07757 795081 / 07947 349318
Cheryl or Ian
07914 676354 / 07947 349290
Main Line Number:
01268 214 000
Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm